Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sorry For The Delay...

Sorry for the lack of blogs over the past few months, been super busy with a project and have barely enough time these days to play games let alone blog about them.
But thankfully after a few months of hard work I finally have some free time to sit down and tackle some games. So the first thing I bought this morning was an upgrade for my PC, I picked up two Sapphire HD 7970 Graphics Cards, cost me just over $1200 but I am really looking forward to play games like The Witcher 2, Crysis 2, Battlefield 3 & Skyrim on the highest visual settings.
I've also been adding to my blu-ray collection and recieved this this morning:
Which contained these:
So when I reveive them later this week (could be next Monday) I will make a blog post about it. But it does feel so good to be back here at 1UP blogging again, it's like meeting up with old school friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment